Saturday, August 18, 2007

I was driving home from work the other day, going north on 5th Street, and I saw a firetruck, a couple police cars and a little gray hatchback with no hood all in the parking lot of the district attorney's building. I sorta wondered what had happened, but I didn't give it much thought.

Yesterday I was driving home from work, going north on 5th Street, and I saw a firetruck, a couple police cars and a little gray hatchback with no hood all in the parking lot of the district attorney's building. I thought "why is that car still there?" Then I looked to my right and saw tons of people and cameras on the sidewalk.

Boy, did I feel dumb! I actually for about 30 seconds thought that something was really going on! I drove slowly past and noticed that the police cars said "Indiana Police" on the door. Duh.

So after some searching (and recalling all the signs around downtown that say "IPS" with arrows), I discovered that they were filming "In Plain Sight," a series for USA about witness protection. I'll have to Tivo it when it airs so I can see that damn hatchback that plagued me!

No comments: